Call or email us. It’s completely confidential.
Speak to a lawyer about your situation for free.
We give you advice and/or a lawyer referral.
Lawyers We Recommend
We are attorneys who will talk to people for free and offer legal guidance and recommendations to attorneys we feel are the right fit for their case. Since 2001 we have helped more than 500,000 people with their unique legal situations.
Our goal is to help you find a lawyer for your case who is reputable, experienced and has a real track record of success in cases that are similar to yours. We will talk to you in in plain English and give direct and honest advice. We are attorneys based out of Chicago and we have created a state wide network of like minded attorneys who we feel do a great job on their cases. This doesn’t guarantee a result in your case, but does increase the chances of you getting the best result possible. We will treat you like a family member or friend and only recommend lawyers that we ourselves would hire. Every attorney we suggest is independent of our firm. Feedback from past callers helps shape our list and no attorney pays us to recommend them.
Some of the things we consider in recommending an attorney includes:
- They are narrowly focused on their practice area with a proven track record of success.
- They have at least five years of experience, usually at least ten years.
- The lawyer isn’t so old that they aren’t interested in their job anymore.
- They regularly communicate with their clients and promptly respond to calls, emails and texts.
- When communicating with their clients, they explain the law clearly and help the client understand all possible outcomes and how the case will work.
- When communicating with their clients, the treat them with respect.
- They are honest, ethical and have a strong reputation in the legal community.
- The decisions they make are in the best interest of the client.
- If they are charging you by the hour, they are honest in their billing.
Who We Don’t Recommend
There are more than 70,000 attorneys in Illinois. Most are decent, some are terrible and some are great. We want you to get with the best one for your case. The attorneys we don’t recommend are the ones that reflect badly upon the legal community as a whole and ones that we would never hire.
- Attorneys who don’t return phone calls both to their clients and the lawyer for the other party.
- Attorneys who over-bill.
- Attorneys who prey upon the fears of their clients.
- Lawyers who talk down to their clients and fail to answer their clients’ questions.
- Lawyers who have their support staff contact the client on important issues rather than call the client themselves.
- Small firms that take on more cases than they can handle.
- Lawyers who don’t make it clear to their clients what options are available to them.
If you would like to speak with a lawyer for free, please call us any time at 312-346-5320.