Call or email us. It’s completely confidential.
Speak to a lawyer about your situation for free.
We give you advice and/or a lawyer referral.
Illinois Lawyers - What We Do
We are Illinois attorneys. Our goal is to find the right attorney for our clients to address the legal issues they have in the state of Illinois or to provide them legal guidance and answer any questions they have. We do this by making sure that we fully understand their needs through a confidential, free consultation. If you call or e-mail our office, you will speak to an Illinois attorney for free that will analyze your situation. We then offer you advice and if we know an attorney that fits your needs we will recommend them. Our philosophy is that we will only recommend an attorney to you if we would recommend the same lawyer to a family member or friend. Please call us at (312) 346-5320 or (800) 517-1614 or fill out our contact us form and we will contact you.
When finding you an Illinois lawyer that best suits your needs, we consider:
- Which area of law does your case involve, and who are the best attorneys in that area?
- What are your specific needs?
- Do you prefer a male or female attorney?
- Are there any potential conflicts of interest between the attorney you may hire and the person with whom you may be involved in litigation?
- Do you need an attorney that speaks a foreign language?
- Where do you live?
- Is it important that you have an attorney that is near your home?
- Do you need an attorney that will travel to see you, or are you able to meet with an attorney at their office?
- What is the reputation of the attorney in the legal field?
- What do his/her opponents say?
- What previous success has the lawyer had?
- Does your case require more than one attorney due to multiple legal issues involved?
- Can one law firm handle your problem?
- Would it be best for you to have attorneys at different firms working together to address your situation?
- What type of case do you have?
- Do you need a lawyer with a reputation for immediate results?
- Do you need a lawyer who excels at handling a case over a period of time?
- How are you able to compensate your lawyer?
- Do you prefer a contingency basis where the lawyer receives a percentage of what he/she obtains for you?
- Would you rather pay an attorney an hourly fee?
- Do you need a lawyer that will advance the costs of litigation?
- What else would make hiring a lawyer an easier experience for you?
What we don’t do, unlike most of the services out there, is just give a name off of a list or allow a lawyer to pay us to recommend them. In every case we will treat your situation as if you were a family member or friend asking for help. Sometimes our answer is that we can not help. However, every time that someone calls us we will do whatever we can to help them, even if that means telling them that they don’t need a lawyer at all.
Illinoislawyers.com focuses on finding lawyers in every part of the state of Illinois. From Chicago to Rockford, to Central Illinois, down to Southern Illinois, and everywhere in between.